The Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organization focusing on youth development activities, community development programs and international volunteer exchange. Founded in 2009, CSDS has developed a variety of nationwide activities towards sustainable development in Vietnam. For more information, please visit: www.csds.vn
The Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is looking for youth initiatives to receive funding from the Youth Initiative Fund, with the desire to, through sponsorship and support activities, promote the youth’s voices and roles in the community and their contribution to community development.
The Youth Initiative Fund under the Youth Drivers for Change project is conducted by the Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) with the sponsorship of the Irish Aid. The project aims to build and enhance the capacity of young people, youth groups, and social groups to take actions to actively contribute to the development of Vietnam.
- Youth organizations (other names: clubs, associations, teams, groups, etc.) nationwide
- Youth organization was established and has been operating for 3 months or more.
- Those who don’t have an independent legal personality.
Youth teams / groups / organizations participating will have the opportunity to:
- Receive funding up to 30,000,000VND/ project.
- Receive communication support and professional aid during project implementation.
Note: An organization is a unit of 2 or more members, with a clear structure of functions and responsibilities and the individuals in the organization share the same purpose with the organization. Other names include: Group, Club, Team, Association, etc. Youth organization is an organization whose members are in the age of 16-30.
Project proposal review process
- Phase 1: 03/2 – 07/3: Organizations submit project proposals
- Phase 2: 12/3 – 18/3: Projects analysis & appraisal. 24/3: Announcement of the results of project proposal review
- Phase 3: 30/3 – 01/4: The jury directly interviews representatives of the youth organizations. 06/4: Announcement of the interview results
- Phase 4: 06/4 – 13/4: Organizations complete project proposals at the request of the Grant. 13/4: Organizations submit complete project proposals to the CSDS. 16/4: Announcement of the list of selected projects
- Project implementation: Second half of April: Guiding about financial reporting and signing cooperation agreements between CSDS and youth organizations
- 01/5 – 30/11/2021: Project implementation, monitoring and reporting on the project according to the cooperation agreement